Vargo Titanium "Hexagon" Wood Stove
This product is on order and may take longer than usual to deliver - contact us for more info
You'll never need to carry stove fuel again with the Hexagon Backapacking Wood Stove. Uses easy-to-find, renewable fuel wherever your travels may take you. Basic fire skills are needed!
The Hexagon wood stove is designed for cooking single meals. We recommend cooking pots no larger than 1.5 litres for use with the stove.
- Slim, compact design that folds flat requiring little pack space
- Completely hinged side panels easily snap together for quick setup
- Conical shape focuses heat upward towards your pot for quick, efficient cooking
- Hinged access door to add fuel and control air flow
- Nylon carrying case to keep the stove and packs safe and clean
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (116 grams)
- Height: 4 inches (101 mm)
- Base diameter: 5 inches (127 mm)
- Top diameter: 3 inches (76 mm)