The Therm-A-Rest Synergy™ Sleeping Bag Liner adds comfort, warmth and protection to any sleeping bag.
Being soft and cosy, the Synergy™ Sleeping Bag Liner adds warmth, comfort and years of life to any sleeping bag. Helping with up to 5F/3C degrees of warmth added to your sleeping system, the soft, stretch-knit polyester also acts as a protective barrier for the sleeping bag’s materials, absorbing the sweat and oils that would otherwise go directly into your bag and decrease its loft.
Being able to simply remove the liner and throw it in the washing machine is a blessing. No longer needing to worry about the need to wash and dry your entire bag or allowing that grime to clump up the insulation.
- Extend the Life of Your Bag: Protects fabric and insulation from dirt and body oils, minimizing wash cycles and extending the life of your bag.
- Added Warmth: Adds up to 5F/3C degrees of warmth to any sleep system, verified by tests in our in-house cold chamber.
- Next Level Comfort: Lavish stretch-knit fabric and flatlock perimeter seams deliver a super comfy ‘base layer’ inside your sleeping bag.
- Thoughtfully Shaped: Carefully shaped to fit in your favourite mummy bag.
- Fits bags up to 6’6” and weighs just 21.1oz (342g); machine washable.
Size: One Size
- Colour: Stargazer
- Weight: 12.1 oz / 0.34kg
- Dimensions: 31 x 80 x 1 in
- Fits Height: 78 in / 198 cm
Base Camp Food are proud to be an official Therm-A-Rest UK retailer. To view the full range of Therm-A-Rest products, click here.
Nalgene water bottle pictured is used as a size reference. Water bottle sold separately.