Therm-A-Rest NeoAir® UberLite® Sleeping Pad is the absolute lightest insulated air sleeping pad ever built. Still, this award-winning featherweight light air mattress doesn't sacrifice the comfort we know Therm-A-Rest for delivering. Still boosted by 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of cushion, there is some luxury rest available during a fast and light adventure.
At only 6 oz / 0.17 kg for the lightest size (small) and still just 12 oz / 0.34 kg for the biggest (large), the NeoAir UberLite sleeping pads are certainly not going to cause an issue with added weight.
- Featherweight: Weighing just north of half a pound, the UberLite sets a new standard for ultralight comfort.
- Minimal Pack Size: Shrinks down smaller than any NeoAir® ever.
- Big On Comfort: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of cushion provide luxurious rest during your fast and light activities.
- Reliable NeoAir® Construction: Built using our trusted Triangular Core Matrix™ to maximize your rest during long, backcountry objectives.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
- Size: Regular
- Colour: Orion
- R-Value: 2.3
- Weight: 8.8 oz / 0.25 kg
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 20 x 72 x 2.5 in / 51 x 183 x 6.4 cm
- Thickness: 2.5 in / 6.4 cm
- Packed Dimensions: 6 in x 3.6 in / 15 cm x 9 cm
- Top fabric type: 15D Nylon
- Bottom fabric type: 15D Nylon
- Also Includes: Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit
- Material(s): Nylon, Polyurethane
Base Camp Food are proud to be an official Therm-A-Rest UK retailer. To view the full range of Therm-A-Rest products, click here.
Sizes available include: Small, Regular, Regular Wide and Large
Nalgene water bottle shown in the picture is for demonstration of packed NeoAir UberLite sleeping pad. Nalgene bottle is not included.