The award winning Therm-A-Rest NeoAir® Topo™ Luxe Sleeping Pad elevates the NeoAir higher than ever before, ensuring this Topo Luxe sleeping pad offers supreme insulated comfort.
The Topo Luxe is the thickest in the NeoAir backpacking range at 4 inches (10 cm) thick, making it double the thickness of the NeoAir XLite sleeping pads. Recommended by many happy campers that prefer to sleep on their side and who were looking for improved comfort.
Even with the added thickness, Therm-A-Rest have still been able to maintain lightweight and compact portability traits for the Topo Luxe. Available in different sizes, the regular wide weighs in at only 770g and 29 x 15 cm when packed down. Not much bigger than a Nalgene 1L water bottle.
Once inflated though, they have plush support and warmth thanks to the Thermarest Triangular Core Matrix, which has the best warmth-to-weight construction for air sleeping pads.
- Next-Level Comfort: Four inches (10 cm) of stable loft make the Topo Luxe the thickest NeoAir ever.
- Stable Warmth: Patented Triangular Core Matrix™ utilizes two stacked layers of triangular baffles to create a stable surface while minimizing heat loss.
- Compact: Insulated without the use of bulky fill materials to pack small.
- TwinLock™ Valve: Utilizing two one-way valves, one for inflation and one for deflation, the TwinLock valve system makes setting up and breaking camp a breeze.
- Multiple Sizes: Offering a range of sizes, including a spacious regular wide, allows you to pick a size that best suits your adventure needs.
- Size: Regular Wide
- Colour: Balsam
- R-Value: 3.7
- Weight: 1 lbs 11 oz / 0.77 kg
Packed Dimensions: 11.5 x 6 in / 29 x 15 cm
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 25 x 72 x 4 in / 64 x 183 x 10 cm
- Thickness: 4 in / 10 cm
- Top fabric type: 50D polyester knit
- Bottom fabric type: 50D polyester
- Also Includes: Pump sack, Stuff sack, Repair kit
- Material(s): Polyester, Polyurethane, Nylon
Base Camp Food are proud to be an official Therm-A-Rest UK retailer. To view the full range of Therm-A-Rest products, click here.
Nalgene water bottle shown in the third picture is for demonstration of packed NeoAir Topo Luxe sleeping pad. Nalgene bottle is not included.