The WindMaster micro regulator stove is an award winning, high performance, ultralight stove designed to master the wind and boil the water incredibly fast.
- Micro regulator which guarantees consistent output despite weather conditions.
- The crown of WindMaster comes in a special shape, which, together with a concave burner head, creates supreme protection from the wind.
- 4Flex pot support.
- Sturdy stealth igniter.
- Burn Time: approx.1.5 hours with 250g canister (fuel canister sold separately)
- Output: 2800 kcal/h 3260w 11000 BTU
- Weight: 87g with the 4Flex pot support; 60g stove body only
- Dimensions: (Stowed) - 47 x 77 x 44 mm (1.9 x 3.0 x 1.7 inch)
The SOTO Windmaster Micro Regulator stove is a powerful, very light stove, with a built-in piezo igniter. The stove is in 2 parts, the burner assembly and the supplied 4-Flex fold-out upper pot stand. The strong pot stand locates on to the stove with a simple quick spring-loaded "clothes peg" action, which is very precise and easily locks on. The pot stand packs away compactly on to the stove when cold. Stuff sack provided. The concave shielded burner gives a very powerful uniform heat, well spread under a kettle or pan. There is only 4mm clearance from the burner surround collar to the underside of the pan, so that the flame is well protected but is engineered to spread out up to 100mm dia. The micro regulator valve is opened and closed in the same way as a conventional stove, but maintains a constant heat. The valve is very controllable from a fast boil to a simmer. The stove is very quiet, even at full operation. The igniter works well, with the valve set half opened to start. The 4-flex fold-out pot stand opens to 140mm dia. The stove is very well manufactured in light, strong titanium, with a stainless steel stem and brass valve fittings. The standard cartridge screw fitting has triple seals. With a 100-size gas canister, the stove is stable, 150mm high from canister base to pot stand.
The advantages of this stove are: highest power; high efficiency; high strength; very light weight; good integral igniter; high build quality.
Base Camp Food delivers quality products, and excellent value and service.