Compact wind resistant burner with extending burner head.
- Size: 3.5 x 1,8 x 11 to 18.5 cm (1.38 x 0.71 x 4.33 to 7.28 inch)
- Weight: 50g (1.8 oz.)
- Burner Diameter: OD 14 mm (0.55 inch) ID 12 mm (0.47 inch)
- Flame temperature: 1300°C (Approx. 2,300 °F)
- Flame size: Diameter 3 x 12 mm (0.1 x 0.47 inch)
- Flame shape: Superfine centralised flame
- Fuel type: The following fuels are compatible with the Pocket Torch XT: 1) normal butane; 2) outdoor canisters sold commercially that contain a combination of butane, isobutane and propane (commonly known as 110g, 250g, and 500g). Any other fuel is strictly prohibited and could be harmful and dangerous.
Brilliant product no leaks no cracks fuel from refill filled up perfect and no loss of pressure,and lit the fire quickly pass my congrats to the manufacturer
Yeah, it's a lighter. It works OK. I was expecting something with a bit better finishing, seeing as it cost £20.
The plastic shell of the main body has a sharp edge / burr from the moulding process which maybe should have been trimmed off during manufacture.
The flame-size control is not easy to use, being slightly recessed so I can't get a finger nail in.
That doesn't matter though, because it'll only ignite on full blast anyway.
Sheesh, First world problems...!
Very useful tool. The flame is very powerful, concentrated and hot. The extending rod makes it much easier and safer to get between stove burners and pans. It made short work of igniting my fire pit. You could even crisp the top of your crème brûlée if you run out of uses!
Great little gadget to get a cold fuel stove or for going
A compact, wind-resistant, refillable lighter with a telescopic burner head.
Great for lighting backpacking/camping stoves in windy conditions.
I found that I didn’t need the filling adapter as I filled from a lighter gas aerosol.