Compact wind resistant burner with extending burner head.
- Size: 3.5 x 1,8 x 11 to 18.5 cm (1.38 x 0.71 x 4.33 to 7.28 inch)
- Weight: 50g (1.8 oz.)
- Burner Diameter: OD 14 mm (0.55 inch) ID 12 mm (0.47 inch)
- Flame temperature: 1300°C (Approx. 2,300 °F)
- Flame size: Diameter 3 x 12 mm (0.1 x 0.47 inch)
- Flame shape: Superfine centralised flame
- Fuel type: The following fuels are compatible with the Pocket Torch XT: 1) normal butane; 2) outdoor canisters sold commercially that contain a combination of butane, isobutane and propane (commonly known as 110g, 250g, and 500g). Any other fuel is strictly prohibited and could be harmful and dangerous.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Tried to fill the lighter and the gas came out. As I was overseas and the return cost was high, I took it apart and found the metal valve insert had cracked the plastic gas container, as if it had been over tightened. I ordered a second lighter from a local supplier who previously had been unable to supply the refill adaptor, hence my order from Base Camp. The second lighter also leaked when filled with gas, this time the gas tank was leaking where the base joined the body of the tank. So I am extremely disappointed with this product considering the price I paid, and my experience confirmed that it wasn't a case of a bad one, I have two from different suppliers with similar faults.
Easy to fill with either lighter fluid or with butane camping gas canisters. I used the aerosol shaped ones used in weed burners and those small family camping stoves.
A good strong flame so easy to reach in to light stoves.