Sea to Summit Lightweight Stuff Sack Sets are available in multiple sizes that contain 3 Lightweight Stuff Sacks.
A choice of:
- Small volume set (3L, 5L and 8L) or,
- Medium volume set (5L, 8L and 13L)
Sea to Summit Lightweight Stuff Sacks provide a lightweight, durable soft storage solution for modular packing
- Robust, waterproof PU-coated 70D traceable recycled nylon body fabric has a 2,000mm hydrostatic head
- C0 Non-PFC Water Repellent Finish
- bluesign® APPROVED main body fabric
- Easy-to-operate opening with durable hypalon pull-tabs on drawcord and throat
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points and overlocked fabric edges for added strength
- Sturdy, nylon webbing handle on round base provides a secure grab point
Which size do I need?
3 Litre: snacks, wallet & keys
5 Litre: a shell jacket or lightly insulated jacket
8 Litre: essentials: gloves, a warm hat, a headlamp, a dry base layer
13 Litre: a warmer puffy jacket
20 Litre: a tent canopy (for storage in your backpack)
30 Litre: food, toiletries etc when used as a ‘critter bag’
Features: 70 D Waterproof Fabric
Sea to Summit's standard high density weave waterproof fabric. It is a 70 denier 210T Nylon with a white interior polyurethane (PU) coating. The High density 210T weave gives the fabric a stronger tear strength and greater durability. The white PU coating increases brightness when looking into dry sacks made with this fabric. We vary the PU coating to make two different versions of this fabric: 2,000mm water head rated, and 10,000mm rated.
- 3L: 23.4 x 13.9 x 13.9cm
- 5L: 28 x 16.5 x 16.5cm
- 8L: 32.5 x 19 x 19cm
- 13L: 37.4 x 21.9 x 21.9cm
- 3L: 29g
- 5L: 39g
- 8L: 48g
- 13L: 60g
Base Camp Food are an official UK Retailer for Sea to Summit.