Sea to Summit eVac Dry Bag... Shaped perfectly to fit into a backpack the eVac Dry Sack packs easily as air is squeezed out of the sack without letting moisture in.
Sea to Summit use waterproof, air permeable eVent® fabric on the base for valve-free air expulsion, allowing compact packing. Instead of straps for compression, just roll the sack down and air is pushed out of the base. Then close the buckle and you’ve just saved space. These sacks are oval-shaped, rather than round so they better fit the internal contours of a backpack.
- Waterproof, roll-top hypalon closure secured with our Field Repair Buckle
- Valve-free air permeable eVent® fabric base allows soft items to be compressed
- Double-stitched and fully-taped waterproof seams
- bluesign® APPROVED traceable recycled 70D nylon main body fabric uses a C0 non-PFC DWR finish
- 70D eVent® fabric base is non-PFC
- New Base Lash Loop feature compatible with optional Dry Bag Sling shoulder strap
- Oval shape stacks and packs easily.
Which size do I Need?
- 3 Litre: a puffy vest
- 5 Litre: Extra layers or a high-performance down sleeping bag (such as the Spark -2°C) or a quilt (Ember -4°C)
- 8 Litre: a two-season or a high-end three-season down sleeping bag; a puffy jacket
- 13 Litre: a mid-range three season down sleeping bag
- 20 Litre: a three-season synthetic sleeping bag plus a Reactor Liner
- 35 Litre: use for overnight gear or as a pack liner for 30+ litre rucksacks
- 65 Litre: use as a pack liner for 50 – 60 litre rucksacks
- 3L: 21.3 x 17 x 13.3cm
5L: 32 x 16.8 x 14cm
8L: 39 x 19.9 x 16.5cm
13L: 45.9 x 22 x 20cm
20L: 47.8 x 27.1 x 23.4cm
35L: 55.6 x 31.5 x 28.8cm
- 3L: 43g
- 5L: 50g
- 8L: 60g
- 13L: 72g
- 20L: 95g
- 35L: 113g