MSR's ULTIMATE, HYBRID-FUEL BACKPACKING STOVE. (Fuel bottle not included)
The hybrid-fuel WhisperLite Universal stove delivers the ease and simmering capabilities of canister fuel, and switches easily over to liquid fuels for longer trips, cold-weather, and international use. With MSR's patent-pending AirControl™ technology is what really makes it unique, delivering outstanding performance with all compatible fuels. It’s also the lightest stove in its class, offering excellent stability and easy maintenance, adding to the reasons this could be the only stove you’ll ever need.
Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle only included in Combo Pack)
*For best results with canister fuel, always burn MSR® IsoPro fuel canisters.
Features & Specifications:
- Burn time (White Gas): 110 mins on 590 g
- Burn time (Kerosene): 155 mins on 590 g
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro): 75 mins on 590g
- Boil Time (White Gas): 1 liter of water in 3.5 minutes
- Boil Time (Kerosene): 1 liter of water in 4.4 minutes
- Boil Time (MSR IsoPro): 1 liter of water in 3.8 minutes
- Hybrid-Fuel Performance: Patent pending AirControl™ technology creates the optimal fuel/air mix for top-notch performance with canister fuel, white gas, kerosene and unleaded gasoline.
- Canister Liquid Feed: Delivers better cold weather and low-fuel performance with a more consistent output over the life of each canister. Canister stand Included
- Aluminum mixer tube, extra-stable stainless steel legs and refined design keep weight to a minimum
- Liquid and canister fuel couplers pair with fuel-specific jets for quick and easy transitions.
- Self-cleaning Shaker Jet™ technology and new, one-piece leg assembly allow fast cleaning and maintenance in the field
- Minimum Weight: 388 grams
- Packed Weight: 569 grams
Absolute brilliant stove, easy to set and run, super stable with large hob arms to hold big pot or pan, power to easy boil large pot of water for pasta on a windy cold day. Liquid fuel bottle plus adapter and jets to run canister gas, is super handy, used both fuels already and well pleased. Swiss army knife stove.
Good shop to deal with,a lady called laura was very helpful on phone, when I needed advice, thanks laura your a diamond
Very pleased with product and deleverd befor date specified so very quick
And package was in perfect condition many thanks
Solidly built, easy to use and light. The fact that it can use canisters as well as liquid fuel makes it versatile if you are travelling and don't know what fuel you will be able to get.