MSR Thru-Hiker Mesh House 1 Trekking Pole Shelter - Designed for thru-hikers and long-distance soloists looking to shed all the weight they can without sacrificing bug-free protection, this ultralight and adaptable shelter weighs only .28 kg (10 oz) and pairs with the Thru-Hiker 70 or 100 Wing (sold separately) for added wind and rain coverage. Offering the great ventilation and livable space you want when you’re crossing the buggy Oregon sections of the PCT, or the wet & humid lowlands on the Appalachian Trail, this shelter system lets you choose the right combination of weight and protection you need.
- Ultralight Minimum weight of just .28 kg (10 oz) when you use your trekking poles for setup.
- Livable Space: Floor plan accommodates a large camping pad plus gear.
- Breathable Protection: Micromesh canopy for maximum ventilation, moisture control and bug-free protection; durable Xtreme Shield™ waterproof floor.
- Colour: Red
- Minimum Weight: 10 oz / 0.28 kg
- Packaged Weight: 14 oz / 0.41 kg
- Floor Dimensions: 88 x 33 in / 223 x 84 cm
- Floor Area: 20 sq. ft / 1.86 sq. m
- Tent Volume: 23 cu. ft / 651 liters
- Interior Peak Height: 38 in / 96 cm
- Packed Size: 8 x 4 in / 20 x 10 cm
- Number Of Doors: 1
- Mesh Type: 10D polyester micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric: 15D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield™ polyurethane & DWR