The MSR Elixir 4 Tent provides ample space for four full-size adults whilst being ultra-durable to suit your backpacking adventures & expeditions even when the weather becomes more challenging. MSR has designed the Elixir 4 Tent to protect your gear in the new larger vestibules without needing to bring the gear into the living space. Easy-to-assemble, you can get your freestanding tent in place fast, aided by the colour-coded poles, clips and webbing.
The solid canopy fabric helps provide more privacy while balanced with a mesh fabric to provide more ventilation ensuring a comfortable camping experience. The Elixir's rainfly helps to provide more stability whilst also keeping your tent storm-ready. As with the other Elixir tents from MSR, the Elixir 4 is not short of extras, such as the included MSR Footprint and built-in attic gear lofts.
- Liveable: Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom and fits four mats; adaptable rainfly allows for excellent views; built-in gear lofts and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls enhance liveability. Polyurethane waterproof coating.
- Fast & Light Setup: Includes an MSR Elixir Footprint that allows for a lightweight Fast & Light setup with rainfly.
- Easy Setup: Freestanding system features colour-coded poles, clips and webbing, plus red vestibules for fast and easy setup.
- Privacy: Mesh and solid fabric panels offer ventilation, warmth and privacy.
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, footprint, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.
Base Camp Food are an official UK retailer of MSR tents.
|Use:||3 season backpacking & expeditions|
|Hydrostatic Head:||1500 mm|
|Flysheet:||68D ripstop polyester 1500mm Polyurethane & Silicone|
|Inner tent:||40D ripstop nylon DWR | Mesh: 20D nylon micromesh|
|Floor:||70 taffeta nylon 3000mm polyurethane & DWR|
|Poles:||2 aluminium 7000 series|
|Minimum Weight:||3.60 kg|
|Floor Size:||223 x 223 cm / 88 x 88 in|
|Pack Size||56 x 17 cm / 22 x 7 in|