The MSR Elixir 3 Tent is a feature-rich freestanding tent with the renowned design, build and liveability qualities the camping and backpacking communities know they get when they pick an MSR tent.
The Elixir 3 tent provides the space for three full-size adults and their mats, with plenty of headroom and two large doors allowing for easy entry. Now with larger vestibules that give 35% more space to store your backpack and gear. Being a 3-season tent, MSR has designed the Elixir 3 to provide ventilation, warmth and privacy with a balance of breathable mesh fabric and solid canopy fabric. The included footprint offers multiple options for your ideal setup including a Fast and Light freestanding pitch with rainfly.
- Liveable: Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom and fits three mats; adaptable rainfly allows for excellent views; built-in gear lofts and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls enhance liveability. Polyurethane waterproof coating.
- Fast & Light Setup: Includes an MSR Elixir Footprint that allows for a lightweight Fast & Light setup with rainfly.
- Easy Setup: Freestanding system features color-coded poles, clips and webbing, plus red vestibules for fast and easy setup.
- Privacy: Mesh and solid fabric panels offer ventilation, warmth and privacy.
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, footprint, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.
Base Camp Food are an official UK retailer of MSR tents.
|Use:||3 season backpacking & expeditions|
|Hydrostatic Head:||1500 mm|
|Flysheet:||68D ripstop polyester 1500mm Polyurethane & Silicone|
|Inner tent:||40D ripstop nylon DWR | Mesh: 20D nylon micromesh|
|Floor:||70 taffeta nylon 3000mm polyurethane & DWR|
|Poles:||2 aluminium 7000 series|
|Minimum Weight:||2.66 kg|
|Floor Size:||213 x 172 cm / 84 x 68 in|
|Pack Size||51 x 20 cm / 20 x 8 in|