It's true that the insulated LifeStraw Stainless Steel water bottle keeps your water cool for longer and it's also true that the LifeStraw Stainless Steel bottle helps save the world from another single use plastic bottle, but there is more... The insulated LifeStraw Stainless Steel water bottle provides you with a safe way to tap into nature's countless water sources on your adventure without fear of waterborne bacteria, parasites, microplastics, chlorine or silt & sand thanks to LifeStraw's Membrane Microfilter and Activated Carbon Filter.
When you run out of water, simply find one of nature's water sources such as a lake, river, stream or waterfall and remove the bottle cap, submerge in the water and once full refit the cap. As you drink the water through the bottle's straw, the water will have passed through the membrane microfilter and activated carbon filter to transform potentially unsafe water into a perfectly safe and refreshing bottle of water. Once you're refreshed, refill the bottle again and clip it using the included carabiner to your backpack or belt and continue your adventure.
Don't forget, for every purchase of a LifeStraw Go Stainless Steel bottle, your money helps provide one year of safe water for a child.
- Protects against bacteria, parasites, microplastics, chlorine, organic chemical matter, dirt, sand, and cloudiness; improves taste
- Independently lab tested
- Every fill avoids single use plastic bottled water!
- Double wall vacuum insulation keeps water refreshingly cold for hours
- Membrane microfilter removes 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, 99.999% of microplastics, silt, sand, and cloudiness
- Activated carbon filter reduces chlorine and bad odours for improved taste
- Meets NSF 42 standard for chlorine reduction
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 drinking water standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- Membrane microfilter lasts up to 1,000 gal | 4,000 L, pore size: 0.2 micron
- Activated carbon filter lasts up to 26 gal | 100 L
- Not intended to keep liquids hot
- Replaceable filters & parts
- Volume: 24 fl oz | 710 mL
- Weight: 17 oz | 480g
- Dimensions: 9.4 x 3.3 in | 240 x 85 mm
- Includes: water bottle, membrane microfilter, activated carbon filter, cap with silicon mouthpiece, carabiner