Combined with carefully selected oats, cream, whole milk and real strawberries, Expedition Foods Porridge with Strawberries is a great breakfast choice with a hint of added sugar. Our customers enjoy it immensely, making it one of our most popular meals.
- 25-year shelf life
- 13 servings per tin
- 287 calories per serving
- Fully cooked, nutritious meals
- Fully recyclable packaging
To prepare a single serving:
1. Mix can contents.
2. Put 60g / 2.11 oz of food from the can into a solid container.
3. Boil 85ml / 2.9 fl oz of water.
4. Stir in the water to the food until mixed thoroughly.
5. Cover and let the food stand for 5-8 minutes.
6. Stir, season to taste and serve.
To prepare entire tin:
1. Remove the 3 oxygen absorbers from the tin.
2. Cover the contents of the tin with boiling water.
3. Stir in the water to the food until mixed thoroughly.
4. Replace the lid and let the food stand for 5-8 minutes.
5. Stir, season to taste and serve.
Ingredients: Milk, Single Cream (Milk), Oats (14.5%), Sugar, Strawberries (2.1%)
Allergy Information: Milk, Oats
Nutrition Per 100g Dry:
Energy 479Kcal, Protein 12.1g, Carbohydrates 56.2g, Sugar 27.9g, Fat 21.6g, Saturated Fat 9.7g, Fibre 5.5g, Salt 0.27g
REMARK: Requires a tin / can opener