This flavour-packed breakfast includes toasted oat clusters, milk powder, and freeze-dried raspberries to deliver a nourishing start to your day—Expedition Foods Granola with Raspberries has quickly become a customer favourite.
- 25-year shelf life
- 13 servings per tin
- 256 calories per serving
- Fully cooked, nutritious meals
- Fully recyclable packaging
To prepare a single serving:
1. Mix can contents.
2. Put 60g / 2.11 oz of food from the can into a solid container.
3. Boil 85ml / 2.9 fl oz of water.
4. Stir in the water to the food until mixed thoroughly.
5. Cover and let the food stand for 5-8 minutes.
6. Stir, season to taste and serve.
To prepare entire tin:
1. Remove the 3 oxygen absorbers from the tin.
2. Cover the contents of the tin with boiling water.
3. Stir in the water to the food until mixed thoroughly.
4. Replace the lid and let the food stand for 5-8 minutes.
5. Stir, season to taste and serve.
Ingredients: Toasted Oat Clusters (73%), (Oats, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Honey), Whole Milk Powder, Freeze-Dried Raspberries (4%).
Allergy Information: Oats, Milk
Nutrition Per 100g Dry:
Energy 426Kcal, Protein 12.5g, Carbohydrates 59.0g, Sugar 22.8g, Fat 14.2g, Saturated Fat 2.2g, Fibre 6.2g, Salt 0.34g
REMARK: Requires a tin / can opener