- 2 Summit to Eat Freeze Dried Breakfast
- 6 Summit to Eat Freeze Dried Main Meals (Regular)
- 2 Summit to Eat Freeze Dried Puddings
- Long shelf life
- Made in the UK
- 1 x Scrambled Egg with Cheese
- 1 x Summit to Eat Morning Oats with Raspberry
- 1 x Chicken Fajita with Rice
- 1 x Chicken Tikka with Rice / Chicken Fried Rice
- 1 x Beef Stew with Potato
- 1 x Pasta Bolognaise
- 1 x Salmon and Broccoli Pasta
- 1 x Macaroni Cheese / 5 Bean Cassoulet
- 1 x Rice Pudding with Strawberry
- 1 x Chocolate Mousse with Cherry & Granola
Click on each meal for ingredients and nutritional information. The contents of this tasty buy may vary slightly from the above.
If you would like to change any of the meals shown above, please email us at email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Tasty, light and good
Good delivery of the foods, went wild camping, good light weight to carry, no cleaning up afterwards and plenty of calories to help my walk. My favourite was the salmon and broccoli. Also tried the beef stew and potatoes, this was quite filling, then fajitas was nice but needed a little more spice to this. The chocolate mousse very nice. Definitely will order again on my next camp. Also once wraps are empty the wrappings are light weight to carry until able to find a bin. Thank you.
First time trying these dehydrated foods and found them quite tasty, easy to prepare and no tedious washing of my pot afterwards. Will absolutely be using them on future trips.
I have tried a few and we'll impressed with the summit to eat range taste wise. The scrambled egg with cheese is so far the only one that was not as good. Still not bad though so thumbs up.
I bought this due to concerns about pack weight on a 2 week hiking trip and to release me from the brain hassle of planning meals. As we were going past civilization at various points, I split the pack into three sections and posted two of them to be collected along the way. Both myself and my _very_ sceptical husband decided all the food was great. 5 Bean Cassoulet was his favourite. Pudding was a bonus. I would certainly buy this brand again and from Base Camp Food - thank you for such a speedy delivery!