The Vargo Titanium Decagon Stove (T-302) is literally a huge step up in alcohol stove durability. Go ahead and step on it yourself and see! It is built to withstand the abuse of everyday use while on any outdoor excursion . With no movable parts and a one-piece titanium construction, you’ll see why the Decagon is a step above the rest.
- One-piece, titanium construction sets the standard for alcohol stove durability.
- Large center hole makes filling and lighting the stove a snap.
- Bottom “stability plate” keeps the stove stable and prevents pot tipping
- Requires little to no maintenance.
- Simple to use with reliable performance.
- Weight - 34g / 1.2oz
- Stability plate diameter - 107mm / 4.25in
- Height - 32mm / 1.25 in
- Burner diameter - 57mm / 2.25in
- Fuel capacity - 59ml / 2oz
- Burn time - 20min
*Using a windscreen is recommended for optimal performance.
*Always be sure to fill with fuel above the weld at the top of the center hole. If filled less than full, the flame will not reach maximum heat output.