Cookies & Cream Flavour Recovery Drink from TORQ...
If you’re hiking, scrambling, climbing or trail running on a regular or multi-day basis, a proper recovery strategy is crucial to achieving performance gains.
Equally, if you start your exercise with under-replenished energy stores and fatigued muscles, then your time on the hill will be less than optimal.
TORQ’s Recovery system is a 2-step process:
Step 1: Fuel with TORQ products – by doing so, this speeds up the recovery process
Step 2: Recover with TORQ Recovery drink
TORQ’s Recovery drink is rapidly rehydrates, refuels, repairs and recharges the body, using a research-proven 3:1 (Carbohydrate : Protein) blend for optimal absorption and replenishment.
- Multiple transportable carbohydrate blend as per TORQ gels and bars.
- High quality whey protein isolate – the fastest absorbing protein on the market.
- Only 0.1g fat per 50g serving.
- Mixes with water, provides a drink with a light, soft, texture.
- Active natural ingredients include D-Ribose, L-Glutamine and a blend of carefully selected vitamins and minerals, all working together to repair and recharge over-stressed muscle fibres.
- D-Ribose is present in all of our cells and there is no other nutrient available today that is as efficient at refreshing energy levels at the intra-cellular level.
- As with all TORQ products, there are no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives in TORQ’s Recovery drink.
- Each 50g Recovery single serve sachet mixes with 200ml water. If exercise is especially heavy, we would recommend 2 sachets with 400ml water.
- To gain maximum benefit in the shortest time, TORQ Recovery drink should be consumed within 15 minutes of exercise completion.
Skimmed Milk Powder (MILK) (36%), Maltodextrin (29%), Fructose (20%), L Glutamine (6%), Whey Protein Isolate (MILK) (3.5%), D Ribose (3%), Thickener (Tara Gum), Natural Flavouring (1%), Vitamin & Mineral Blend (0.1%)
Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
Suitable for Vegetarians, Wheat Free, No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives
Nutrition per 100g
Energy 344kcal, Protein 17g, Carbohydrates 67g, Sugar 41g, Fat 0.2g, Saturated Fat 0.2g, Fibre 2g, Salt 0g
Nutrition per 50g pack
Energy 172kcal, Protein 8.6g, Carbohydrates 34g, Sugar 21g, Fat 0.1g, Saturated Fat 0.1g, Fibre 1g, Salt 0g