The Therm-A-Rest Z Lite SOL™ closed-cell sleeping pad is an ultralight, highly compact and super-reliable sleep system.
Always a favourite of the ultralight elite, the Z Lite SOL™ expands upon the ultralight performance of the Original Z Lite by adding their reflective ThermaCapture™ coating to capture radiant heat and increase overall warmth by nearly 15%. Factoring in the system of heat trapping dimples, the Z Lite SOL™ has an R-Value of 2.0, making it perfect for use on its own in warmer weather or layering under another pad for extra warmth in the cold. The proprietary foams are softer on top for extra comfort and denser on the bottom for extra durability, making the Z Lite SOL™ an ideal closed-cell foam pad for those in need of an ultralight, highly compact and super-reliable sleep system.
Setting the standard for closed-cell performance, the Therm-A-Rest Z Lite SOL™ sleeping pad is an award-winning favourite for everyone! Whether you are a weekend warrior or a thru-hiker, the Z Lite SOL™ can provide you with the essential comfort that you need whilst exploring the great out beyond and be paired with another sleeping pad or used solo in warmer weather.
Expanding on from Therm-A-Rest’s Original Z Lite, by adding their reflective ThermaCapture™ coating to capture radiant heat that helps it increase the overall warmth by nearly 15%, with the heat trapping dimples playing a part in the 2.0 R-Value.
- Advanced Warmth: ThermaCapture™ surface reflects radiant heat back to your body, amplifying the warmth of the heat-trapping dimples by 15%; use reflective side-up.
- Compact Design: Folding design is compact and easy to pack.
- Extra Durable: Virtually indestructible, the proprietary closed-cell foam provides lasting, economical comfort.
- Layer It: Add 2.0 R-Value and protection from punctures when you layer the Z Lite SOL under another sleeping pad.
- Endless Utility: Sleeping pad, sitting pad, mosquito swatter... Fold it and find your best uses!
- R-Value: 2.0
- 14 oz / 0.41 kg (Regular)
- 10 oz / 0.29 kg (Small)
- Packed dimensions:
- 20 x 5 x 5.5 in / 51 x 13 x 14 cm (Regular)
- 20 x 4 x 5.5 in / 51 x 10 x 14 cm (Small)
- Operation Dimensions:
- 20 x 72 x 0.75 in / 51 x 183 x 2 cm (Regular)
- 20 x 51 x 0.75 in / 51 x 130 x 2 cm (Small)
- Thickness: 0.75 in / 2 cm (Regular / Small)
- Fill Material: Crosslinked Polyethylene
- Foam Type: Moulded closed cell
- Materials: Polyethylene