The Therm-A-Rest Original Z Lite™ Sleeping Pads are iconic mattresses seen on backpackers, climbers and thru-hikers around the world. Their original designs have earnt eight awards from Outdoors industry publications.
These closed-cell sleeping pads are ultra lightweight and super durable. Thanks to their warmth properties not being affected by tears or punctures and the specialist foam not absorbing water, they are a perfect choice if you're going on a rugged adventure. Should you need to make any repairs, you'd be able to get away with simply using some industrial tape.
The Therm-A-Rest Original Z Lite™ Sleeping Pads offer great value whether you're a camper, backpacker or hiker off on your next adventure.
- Extra Durable: Virtually indestructible, the proprietary closed-cell foam provides lasting, economical comfort.
- Compact Design: Folding design is compact and easy to pack.
- Layer It: Add 1.7 R-Value and protection from punctures when you layer the Z Lite under another sleeping pad.
- Endless Utility: Sleeping pad, sitting pad, mosquito swatter... Fold it and find your best uses!
- R-Value: 1.7
- Weight: 14 oz / 0.41 kg
- Packed dimensions: 20 x5 x 5.5 in / 51 x 13 x 14 cm
- Operation Dimensions: 20 x 72 x 0.75 in / 51 x 183 x 2 cm
- Thickness: 0.75 in / 2 cm
- Fill Material: Crosslinked Polyethylene
- Foam Type: Moulded closed cell
- Materials: Polyethylene
More about Therm-A-Rest Original Z Lite™ Sleeping Pad:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.