Muka is a new generation stove which combines a reliable, powerful output and ease of care. This innovative stove is different than many others since it requires no priming before lightning which ensures quicker, easier and cleaner operation as well as savings on servicing.
- 10 seconds from start to stable flame
- Emergency stop function
- Pressure indicator
- The highest output stove currently available
- Burns approximately 56 min. at maximum output using 480ml car gasoline.
- Designed and manufactured in Japan
- Output: 4,000 kcal/h 4,650 W 15,800 BTU
- Compatible fuel: unleaded gasoline and white gasoline (sold separately)
- Weight: 164g without pump, 327g including the pump
- Dimensions when in use (stove body only): 13.5 x 13.5 x 8cm (5.3 x 5.3 x 3.1 inch)
- Dimensions when stowed (stove body only): 8 x 6.5 x 8cm (3.1 x 2.6 x 3.1 inch)
- Fuel bottle sold separately