Muka is a new generation stove which combines a reliable, powerful output and ease of care. This innovative stove is different than many others since it requires no priming before lightning which ensures quicker, easier and cleaner operation as well as savings on servicing.
- 10 seconds from start to stable flame
- Emergency stop function
- Pressure indicator
- The highest output stove currently available
- Burns approximately 56 min. at maximum output using 480ml car gasoline.
- Designed and manufactured in Japan
- Output: 4,000 kcal/h 4,650 W 15,800 BTU
- Compatible fuel: unleaded gasoline and white gasoline (sold separately)
- Weight: 164g without pump, 327g including the pump
- Dimensions when in use (stove body only): 13.5 x 13.5 x 8cm (5.3 x 5.3 x 3.1 inch)
- Dimensions when stowed (stove body only): 8 x 6.5 x 8cm (3.1 x 2.6 x 3.1 inch)
- Fuel bottle sold separately
Recently purchased a Muka stove and 2 x 1lt fuel bottles following recommendation from colleagues. Appears very well designed and manufactured. Not yet used in anger but performed well with UK petrol in back garden. Simple to operate and fast to boil. I am expecting this to be significantly better with doubtful overseas fuels than the traditional stoves we have used for years. Will update review following extended use in severe cold conditions this March.
I purchased this SOTO Muka stove from Basecampfood who always provided outstanding service with my previous purchases from them, the service received always meets the mark.
The stove exceeds expectation. Requires an adjustment in the lighting technique if you are changing from over petrol stoves. That said performance , is outstanding, as running on Aspen 4.
The build quality is as with all Japanese products second to none and weight and size is great, for backpacking or biking.