SOTO’s first micro regulator detachable stove that works as a remote canister stove.
This is a detachable stove upgraded for mountain use. Featuring an improved burner head with a concave crater shape to provide excellent performance under windy conditions. The Burner head is uniquely designed to produce over 300 sub-flames. It burns quietly yet produces a strong flame even in windy conditions.
The output of a stove is usually reduced under lower ambient temperatures, due to cooling of the gas canister when in use and is an inherent weakness in other gas stoves. SOTO’s Micro Regulator provides a consistent flame even in cold weather and also when used continually.
- Detachable, compact stove with micro regulator valve system
- Extra large burner head for even heat distribution
- Concave shaped burner head for greater wind resistance
- Flame control knob: Installed onto the gas adapter
- Lightweight: Only 182g (excluding gas cannister)
- Burn Time: Burns approx. 1.5 hours with 8 oz. (250g) canister
- Output: 2800 kcal/h 3260w 11000 BTU
- Dimensions: (In use) 43 x 14 x 10cm / Stowed 11 x 6 x 10cm