The Sea to Summit Lightweight Dry Bag offers durability and reliable weather proofing for the items that you need to protect from the elements.
Versatile, light and durable, these dry bags offer high quality construction and performance at a great price.
- Waterproof, roll-top hypalon closure secured with our Field Repair Buckle for a reliable seal
- Double-stitched and fully taped waterproof seams
- bluesign® APPROVED traceable recycled 70D nylon fabric uses a C0 non-PFC DWR finish
- Light-reflecting white interior for better visibility of gear
- Base Lash Loop feature compatible with optional Dry Bag Sling shoulder strap
- Use: backpacking, cycle touring, paddling, general boating, camping
Which size do I need?
1.5 Litre: day-trip first aid essentials, snacks, wallet & keys
3 Litre: some snacks, longer trip first aid essentials, gloves or beanie
5 Litre: a layer and a meal or so worth of food
8 Litre: a puffy jacket or a high-end down 2-3 season sleeping bag or food for 2-3 days
13 Litre: clothes for a paddle or overland trip, use as a bag for food for 1-2 people
20 Litre: a three+ season synthetic sleeping bag, general gear for a paddle trip
35 Litre: general paddle or overland gear for a larger group
- Oval Base x Height:
- 1.5L: 19 x 14.1 x 10.7cm
- 3L: 21.3 x 17 x 13.3cm
- 5L: 32 x 16.8 x 14cm
- 8L: 39 x 19.9 x 16.5cm
- 13L: 45.9 x 22 x 20cm
- 20L: 47.8 x 27.1 x 23.4cm
- 35L: 55.6 x 31.5 x 28.8cm
- 1.5L: 34g
- 3L: 45g
- 5L: 50g
- 8L: 67g
- 13L: 81g
- 20L: 91g
Base Camp Food are an official UK Retailer for Sea to Summit.