Sea to Summit Lightweight Compression Sack... Space-saving, lightweight gear storage for organised packing.
Pack down your compressible, bulky gear for efficient packing. Updated fabric materials from 2023.
- Compress contents down by as much as two thirds
- Lightweight, bluesign® APPROVED traceable recycled 70D nylon main body fabric uses a non-PFC DWR finish
- Side-release buckle compression straps for fast and easy access
- Attached flip-top lid prevents straps tangling
Which size do I need?
- 5 Litre: a layer, beanie, and gloves
- 8 Litre: a puffy jacket & a compact sleeping bag
- 13 Litre: Most three-season sleeping bags, including synthetics
- 20 Litre: Most four-season sleeping bags (except synthetics)
- 35 Litre: Sea to Summit sleeping bag and your extra layers, or a less-technical cold weather sleeping bag
- 5L: 29.6 x 15.2 x 15.2cm
- 8L: 35.5 x 18.1 x 18.1cm
- 13L: 43.3 x 20.5 x 20.5cm
- 20L: 47.5 x 24 x 24cm
- 35L: 57.8 x 28.8 x 28.8cm
- 5L: 68g
- 8L: 86g
- 13L: 112
- 20L: 134g
- 35L: 167g