Sea to Summit created the First Aid Dry Bag focused directly on keeping your first aid kit dry and protected. It is important that medical contents are intact, ready to use when needed. The First Aid Dry Sack helps to ensure that you avoid saturated bandages or damaged supplies that could otherwise turn a serious situation into a life-threatening one.
Made from high performance 70D Nylon fabric, the First Aid Dry Bags are highly abrasion resistant and fully waterproof with a10,000mm waterhead and taped seams. The easily identifiable red fabric and universally recognised printed white cross make it standout amongst other gear.
A clear TPU welded window on the side allows visibility of contents and assists fast access to important supplies. The side-release buckle or D-ring provide versatile attachment points so your kit can be carried within easy reach.
The 1L and 3L First Aid Dry Bags are perfect for homemade kits where small items need to be protected and located quickly.
The 1L bag is sized to suit day-use first aid kits and the 3L fits most overnight kits.
- Waterproof, roll-top hypalon closure secured with our Field Repair Buckle for a reliable seal
- Easily identifiable first aid kit with clear TPU window to find what you need fast
- Double-stitched and fully taped waterproof seams
- bluesign® APPROVED traceable recycled 70D nylon fabric uses a C0 non-PFC DWR finish
- Light-reflecting white interior for better visibility of gear
- 1L 16.3 x 11.2 x 9.4cm
- 3L 21.3 x 17 x 13.3cm
- 1L: 32g
- 3L: 47g
Base Camp Food are an official UK Retailer for Sea to Summit.