Sea to Summit Comfort Plus XT Insulated Air Sleeping Mat - Maximum comfort with dual layer support
The Comfort Plus XT Insulated Mat is perfect for campers who want a comfortable, insulated pad that packs down small, yet inflates with plenty of room for even the most active sleepers.
Two layers of XT Air-Sprung Cells give you unparalleled support. The lower level can be firm for protection against uneven ground, while the upper section can be fine-tuned to your personal comfort preference. This also means that a functioning sleeping mat is guaranteed, even when one layer is damaged.
The uprated 30D/40D face fabric is quiet and durable, and the lamination technology continues Sea to Summit’s class-leading reliability.
- 4.7 R-Value is perfect for year-round adventures.
- Exkin Platinum® insulation reflects radiant heat while Thermolite® insulation prevents convective heat loss. The dual-chamber design means there's no top-to-bottom air movement, which reduces warmth transfer from the upper to the lower side of the mat
- Dual-Layer Air Sprung Cells provide more support, insulation and excellent comfort.
- Tough 30D/40D face fabric and Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is quiet, durable and extremely reliable.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment is made possible by our multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump/stuff sack.
- Anti-microbial treatment added to the TPU lamination formula prevents internal mold growth.
- PillowLock system prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping.
- Comes with a stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit with six self-adhesive patches and a spare valve insert.
- 64 x 201 cm / 25 x 79 in
Base Camp Food are an official UK Retailer for Sea to Summit.