The tiny Sawyer Micro Squeeze Water Filtration System fits comfortably in the palm of your hand. Weighing only 2 oz too, it makes it ideal to keep with you, whether you're on your latest adventure into the wild or traveling the globe.
While small in size, the powerful Micro Squeeze removes 99.99999% of bacteria (salmonella, cholera and E. coli) and 99.9999% of protozoa (cryptosporidium and giardia), which exceeds the EPA recommendations for removal rates.
The Sawyer Micro Squeeze Water Filter is so simple to use too. Just attach the Micro Squeeze to the included drinking pouch, use the included straw to drink directly from your water source, connect it to your hydration pack tubing, or screw it onto standard disposable bottles (28mm thread). With the Sawyer Micro Squeeze you can confidently enjoy clean and safe drinking water wherever you.
- Longevity: up to 100,000 Gallons
- Volume: Includes 32 oz pouch
- Filter Material: Hollow Fibre Membrane
- Removes: Bacteria, Protozoa, and Cysts, including E. Coli, giardia, vibrio cholerae, Salmonella typhi, and microplastics
- Best Uses: Hiking, backpacking, ultralight backpacking, camping, emergency preparedness
- Weight: 2 oz
Base Camp Food are a UK Retailer for Sawyer. All Sawyer products at BaseCampFood.com come with FREE UK DELIVERY. Express Delivery also available.