The LOGO's may vary to the pictures - the bottle colours remain the same.
This is the next generation of water bottles, the Nalgene Wide Mouth Tritan Sustain Water Bottle, in 500ml (16oz) size.
This is Wide Mouth bottle delivers high quality, leak-proof performance and is made with 50% recycled content. Also available with a Narrow Mouth lid and in 1L (32oz) capacity, the 500ml has the advantage of fitting in most cupholders.
The resin used in the creation of these water bottles is powered by the latest in recycling technology that transforms plastic destined for landfills into high-performance bottles.
Top Tip: Use the measurement scale on the side when adding water to any of our dehydrated meal packs. Getting the right volume of water makes an amazing difference in the flavour and taste.
- BPA/BPS Free: So you can drink water that's safe and tastes great.
- Built to Last: Our durable goods are made to last a lifetime.
- Dishwasher Safe: Safe to put in the dishwasher and easy to clean.
- Fits Cupholders: This bottle fits in cupholders so you can take it with you on the road or at the gym.
- Leak-Proof Guarantee: Continuous, straight shouldered semi-buttress threads keep the bottle sealed tight.
- Lightweight: Engineered to count for when weight matters most.
- Recycled Material: Made from recycled materials so you can look good and feel good.
- Bottle Colour: Aubergine, Cerulean, Clementine, Melon Ball, Olive, Pomegranate, Woodsman
- Lid Type: Wide Mouth
- Bottle Volume: 16oz
- Diameter: 2.75 inches (70mm)
- Cap Diameter: 2 inches (53mm)
- Weight: 3.125 oz (88.5g)
- Height: 6.5 in (16.5cm)
- Country of Origin: USA
Nalgene, from making the original reusable water bottles in the 1960s, they're leading the way with the future of sustainable reusable water bottles with no compromises.
Base Camp Food are a UK Reseller for Nalgene.
Full disclosure: we have a few nalgene bottles at home. They are all the 1 litre bottles and have survived the rigours of hill use, family life and have been pressed into service as hot-water bottles for winter camping. Still going strong after 15+ years.
I wanted a smaller version for winter climbing when 500ml water and a 500ml flask are plenty so have bought the 500ml model in pomegranate (it is definitely an orangey colour, rather than pink like my family keep asserting) and it has been typically brilliant so far. It hasn't been up a mountain yet but it does get chucked in a bag when we go to the park and does what it should.
Bonus points because it fits in a cup holder in the car and it fits inside a winter mitt so I can keep hot drinks warm in it.
I have no doubt it will last as long as its bigger siblings.
Had my current blue 500ml nalgene for 7 years still going strong but looks a bit tatty. So ordered new one in different colour. Got to say they are the best bottles by far.