This is the next generation of water bottles, the Nalgene Narrow Mouth Tritan Sustain Water Bottle, in 500ml (16oz) size.
This is Narrow Mouth bottle delivers high quality, leak-proof performance and is made with 50% recycled content. Also available with a Wide Mouth lid and in 1L (32oz) capacity, the 500ml has the advantage of fitting in most cupholders.
The resin used in the creation of these water bottles is powered by the latest in recycling technology that transforms plastic destined for landfills into high-performance bottles.
Top Tip: Use the measurement scale on the side when adding water to any of our dehydrated meal packs. Getting the right volume of water makes an amazing difference in the flavour and taste.
- BPA/BPS Free: So you can drink water that's safe and tastes great.
- Built to Last: Our durable goods are made to last a lifetime.
- Dishwasher Safe: Safe to put in the dishwasher and easy to clean.
- Fits Cupholders: This bottle fits in cupholders so you can take it with you on the road or at the gym.
- Leak-Proof Guarantee: Continuous, straight shouldered semi-buttress threads keep the bottle sealed tight.
- Lightweight: Engineered to count for when weight matters most.
- Recycled Material: Made from recycled materials so you can look good and feel good.
- Lid Type: Screw Top
- Bottle Volume: 16oz
- Material: Tritan
- Diameter: 3 inches (76mm)
- Cap Diameter: 1.5 inches (38mm)
- Cap Material: LDPE, Low Density Polyethylene, Polypropylene, PP
- Weight: 3.75 oz (106.25g)
- Height: 7 in (cm)
- Country of Origin: USA
Nalgene, from making the original reusable water bottles in the 1960s, they're leading the way with the future of sustainable reusable water bottles with no compromises.
Base Camp Food are a UK Reseller for Nalgene.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.