This is the next generation of water bottles, the Nalgene 1L (32oz) Wide Mouth Tritan Sustain Water Bottle.
Whilst delivering the same high quality, leak-proof performance, is now made with 50% recycled content. In fact, the equivalent of 8 single-use bottles goes into the making of each Nalgene 32oz Sustain water bottle.
Created using resin powered by the latest in recycling technology that transforms plastic destined for landfills into high-performance bottles, Nalgene isn't just the original reusable water bottles, they're the future of sustainable reusable water bottles with no compromise.
- BPA/BPS Free: So you can drink water that's safe and tastes great.
- Built to Last: Our durable goods are made to last a lifetime.
- Dishwasher Safe: Safe to put in the dishwasher and easy to clean.
- Fits Filtration Devices: Fits most filtration units for clean water in a pinch.
- Fits Ice Cubes: Put ice in your bottle with ease and enjoy your frosty beverage anywhere.
- Leak-Proof Guarantee: Continuous, straight shouldered semi-buttress threads keep the bottle sealed tight.
- Lightweight: Engineered to count for when weight matters most.
- Recycled Material: Made from recycled materials so you can look good and feel good.
- Bottle Colour: Aubergine, Cerulean, Clementine, Melon Ball, Olive, Pomegranate, Woodsman
- Material: Tritan Renew
- Lid Type: Wide Mouth
- Bottle Volume: 32oz
- Cap Diameter: 2.5 inches (63mm)
- Diameter: 3.5 inches (89mm)
- Weight: 6.25 oz (177.25g)
- Height: 8.25 in (21cm)
Top Tip: Use the measurement scale on the side when adding water to any of our dehydrated meal packs. Getting the right volume of water makes an amazing difference in the flavour and taste.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Great size, great look, great service from Base Camp Food. Thank you!
Great product, the essential make for hiking and mountaineering. Tough, durable and a competitive price. Sustainably produced was a factor in purchasing.