LIQUID-FEED CANISTER STOVE WITH SUPERIOR COLD-WEATHER AND LOW-FUEL PERFORMANCE
The WindPro II camp stove combines the stability and wind protection of a remote-burner design with the convenience of canister fuel. Unlike other canister stoves the WindPro II is capable of running on liquid-feed direct from the canister. This added versatility lets you run the stove in traditional upright mode for optimal efficiency and flame control or, with a simple twist, invert the canister on the included stand to deliver liquid gas directly to the burner. This advantage allows greatly improved cold-weather and low-fuel performance, and boosts stove output significantly anytime speed really counts.
Includes: Windscreen, heat reflector, canister stand, instructions, and stuff sack. *For best results with canister fuel, always burn MSR® IsoPro™ fuel.
Features & Specifications:
- Burn time : 70 mins on 227 g
- Boil Time: 1 liter of water in 3.5 minutes
- Inverted Liquid-Feed: Increased cold-weather and low-fuel performance with more consistent output across all fuel levels
- Remote burner allows the use of a windscreen for maximum efficiency
- Fits in a one liter pot
- Supports pots up to 10" in diameter; compatible with bake ovens
- Minimum Weight: 187 grams
- Packed Weight: 327 grams
Purchasing the windpro II was the best think I did. Reliability as a primary stove, with a lesser make as a standby. It’s my go to stove for long weekends. Ruggedness and versatility every time