FAST, FUEL-EFFICIENT PERSONAL STOVE SYSTEM FOR SOLO TRAVELERS, MINIMALIST TRIPS AND PERSONAL MEALS
Combining award-winning Reactor® technology with the features solo travelers need most, the WindBurner Stove System is ideal for all outdoor adventures and weekend camping. Its radiant burner and enclosed, windproof design allow the stove to boil water fast and operate in weather that leaves conventional burners in the cold. The integrated cookware with built-in heat exchanger efficiently transfers heat to the lock-on pot so you can enjoy a quick meal or hot drink after a hike, ride or paddle. The all-in-one system nests inside its pot for easy packing and assembly—leaving more time for you to enjoy your adventure.
*For best results with canister fuel, always burn MSR® IsoPro fuel canisters
Features & Specifications:
- Integrated System: Compact, all-in-one stove and cookware solution features a secure-locking pot/personal eat-and-drink mug with cozy.
- Maximum Efficiency: Radiant burner and heat exchanger deliver faster boil times and more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves that use convective heat only.
- Windproof Performance: 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design & internal pressure regulator work together to make stove virtually impervious to outside conditions.
- Compact Design: Conveniently packs the stove burner, 4 oz. (110g) IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately), folding canister stand, and PackTowl® inside the 1.0L Pot. Extra full-sized bowl snaps onto the outside.
- Modular Versatility: Customizable system works with optional cookware accessories, including the WindBurner 1.0L accessory pot, hanging kit and coffee press.
- Lid with Drinking and Straining Ports
- Insulated Cozy with Handle
- 1.0L Pot with Heat Exchanger
- Secure Connection with Stove
- Ultra-Efficient Radiant Burner
- Pressure Regulator for Consistent Performance
- Full-Size Bowl: 16 oz. / .47L
- Folding Canister Stand
- Minimum Weight: 440 grams
Weight-wise, I don’t claim to be an ultralight backpacker, and neither does this stove.
It boils water quietly, efficiently and consistently, which is ideal for the UK climate. There’s very little to dislike about this stove, it just does what it needs to do well and without drama. If simmering, piezo igniters and ultralight are important to you, there’s plenty of other options. I personally like this stove for what it does, not what is doesn’t.
Any improvements? I honestly can’t think of any that wouldn’t compromise the things I love about it.
Excellent stove. Struggled to light it with piezo igniter but goes well with matches.