EXPAND YOUR COOKING OPTIONS WITH YOUR WINDBURNER STOVE SYSTEM.
For backpacking adventurers and group campers dreaming of more than freeze dried meals, the WindBurner® Group Stove System delivers a quality cooking experience in the backcountry—maintaining its performance even in windy and cold conditions. The windproof and pressure-regulated stove system features a 2.5L sauce pot for 2-4 people to share a simmered feast, and the pot’s ceramic-coated surface offers nonstick performance and easy cleanup. The stove is optimized for all WindBurner cookware, allowing for a range of cooking styles. The compact system nests perfectly inside its pot without rattling, to keep packs quiet on the trail.
(Fuel Cansiter sold separately)
Features & Specifications:
- Weight: 831 grams
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Connection: Screw Thread
- Fuel Consumption: approx. 168g / hour
- Boil Time: 6.08 minutes for 1 litre of water
- Fully enclosed stove-pot connection eliminates heat loss
- Pressure regulator ensures constant performance even in colder temperatures
- Integrated Windshield
The System Includes:
- Radiant Burner with boil-to-simmer control
- 2.5L (20cm diameter) ceramic coated aluminium non-stick pot
- Strainer Lid with locking latch
- Folding Talon handle
- Room to nest optional 8oz MSR IsoPro fuel canister (sold separately)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.