MSR Thru-Hiker Mesh House 2 Trekking Pole Shelter is the ultimate 2-person shelter for long-distance backpacking trips.
As thru-hikers and long-distance backpackers will testify to, ultralight weight is critical! At 0.41 kg (14 oz), this Thru-Hiker Mesh House Shelter meets that requirement and others, including excellent ventilation, good protection, and enough liveable space for two to be comfortable for weeks or months on the trail.
Another advantage to the Mesh House shelter is how extremely packable and adaptable it is. Use the Mesh House on its own for bug-free protection, a necessity in the Highlands and woodlands. Or, pair it with the Thru-Hiker 100 Wing (sold separately) for added wind and rain coverage.
Whatever trail your adventure takes you on, this shelter system lets you configure the right combination of weight and protection that’s right for your trip, and any section along the way.
- Ultralight: Minimum weight of just .41 kg (14 oz) when you use your trekking poles for setup.
- Liveable Space: Floor plan accommodates 2 large camping pads plus gear.
- Breathable Protection: Micromesh canopy for maximum ventilation, moisture control and bug-free protection; durable Xtreme Shield™ waterproof floor.
- Added Protection: Pair with a compatible Thru-Hiker 70 Wing or 100 Wing (sold separately) for versatile protection options.
- Includes: Tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.
- Colour: Red
- Weight: 14 oz / 0.41 kg
- Length: 84 in / 213 cm
- Capacity: 2
- Floor Dimensions: 84 x 52 in / 213 x 132 cm
- Interior Peak Height: 38 in / 96 cm
- Packed Size: 10 x 4 in / 25 x 10 cm
- Number of Doors: 1
- Freestanding: No
- Mesh Type: 10D polyester micro-mesh
- Rainfly Fabric: 15D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield™ polyurethane & DWR
Base Camp Food are an official MSR UK retailer, with a wide range of MSR products in stock and ready to dispatch to you via our free UK delivery service.