FAST AND FUEL-EFFICIENT ALL-CONDITION STOVE SYSTEM.
Not only is the Reactor Stove System incredibly fast and most fuel efficient stove, it delivers in all weather. You’ll burn less fuel, carry less fuel, and move faster with this stove. Plus with MSR’s proven quality and durability, you can be assured of that performance to pull you through when you need it most.
All Systems Include: Reactor Pot and Stove, BPA-Free Strainer Lid, PackTowl® Pot Protector, and folding/locking handle
*For best results with canister fuel, always burn MSR® IsoPro fuel canisters.
Features & Specifications:
- Integrated System: State-of-the-art stove and high-efficiency cookware are combined into a compact, self-contained and easy-to-use system.
- Unrivalled Boil Time: Outperforms the competition in head-to-head lab tests—boiling .5 litre of water in just 1.5 minutes—with an even greater advantage out in the real world.
- Unmatched Wind Protection: Heat exchanger completely encloses radiant burner head, virtually eliminating the effects of wind to maintain outstanding boil times and save fuel.
- Maximum Efficiency: Patent-pending radiant burner, heat exchanger and internal pressure regulator produce best-in-class, fuel-sipping efficiency in all conditions.
- Compact: All systems are self-contained, fitting the stove and fuel inside the pot. (1.0L Reactor System nests optimally with our new, smaller-diameter 4 oz. canisters, which are sold separately.).)
STOVE SYSTEM OPTIONS
1.0L System: For trips with 1-2 people, or anywhere weight and space are at a premium.
1.7L System: All-around performer with the capacity to boil water and melt snow fast for two or more.
2.5L System: Boils enough for five freeze dried meals at once, or make it an expedition snow-melting powerhouse for 2-3 people.
- Minimum Weight: 417 grams
- Minimum Weight: 496 grams
- Minimum Weight: 595 grams
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Highly recommend. Boils a lot of water very quickly, gas lasts for ages
Had one in the past, so was excited to get my new one. Rapid boiling, doesn't mind a bit of wind and very efficient on the gas.