The MSR Reactor Pots are available in three sizes: 1L, 1.7L and 2.5L. They are all made from hard-anodized aluminium that features the MSR Reactor cookware's proprietary heat exchanger that fully encloses the Reactor stove’s radiant burner. The result is a windproof design that is key to the stove system’s unrivalled all-condition performance.
- 1.0L Pot: For trips with 1-2 people, or anywhere weight and space are at a premium. Includes clear, BPA-free Strainer Lid and folding/locking handle.
- 1.7L Pot: All-around performer with the capacity to boil water for two (at once) and melt snow fast. Includes clear, BPA-free Strainer Lid and folding/locking handle.
- 2.5L Pot: A real expedition snow-melting powerhouse, or get your entire group’s freeze-dried on in record time. Includes clear, BPA-free Strainer Lid and folding/locking pot handle.
- Dimensions: 4.8 in (w) x 5.0 in (l) x 6.3 in (h)
- Weight: 8.5 oz / 0.24 kg
- Dimensions: 5.8 in (w) x 5.4 in (l) x 6.7 in (h)
- Weight: 10.6 oz / 0.30 kg
- Dimensions: 7.2 in (w) x 7.7 in (l) x 5.8 in (h)
- Weight: 13.8 oz / 0.39 kg
Reactor Cookware is compatible exclusively with the MSR Reactor Stoves.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.