The MSR PocketRocket 2 Mini Stove Kit is all about giving big performance despite its ultra-compact size making it the cook-and-eat kit choice for the minimalist solo backpackers.
With its perfect sizing to boil hot water for a cup of coffee or meal pouch, the PocketRocket 2 stove will have the water boiling and ready fast. With the bot doubling for you to eat & drink from, as well as storing the stove and a 4 oz MSR fuel canister, the MSR PocketRocket 2 is an efficient option for those looking to condense their expedition kit down. Even the extra bowl gives little worry when packing up. Whether you’re bike-packing or scaling the alps, the PocketRocket 2 Mini Stove Kit is truly on your side.
Fuel not included.
- Ultra-Compact: Efficient nesting design saves precious space and slips easily into smaller packs; also makes a great back-up cook solution.
- Ultralight: Whole kit weighs just 278 g (9.9 oz), keeping pack weight to minimum.
- Fast-Boiling: PocketRocket 2 stove boils 1 liter of water in just 3.5 minutes.
- Versatile: Pot’s insulated grip allows it to serve as an eating and drinking vessel; pot lid doubles as a strainer; bowl is hot- and cold-safe.
- Includes: PocketRocket 2 stove, .75 L hard-anodized aluminum pot, 16 oz. bowl*, clear lid* with straining ports, ultralight mini pot lifter, stuff sack. Room to nest 4 oz IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately)
- Size: 0.8 LTR
- Width (Standard): 4 in
- Weight: 0.28 kg / 9.8 oz
- Length: 4 in
- Height: 5 in
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: Appx. 60 minutes
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 litre: 3.5 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 16 litres
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 2 litres
- Volume (Metric): 0.8 litres
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Well impressed with this little stove. Off backpacking in Spring so plenty of time to use it to its full potential but I've tested the PR2 and it's a great little stove with a big punch 😊 a little expensive but you get what you pay for it guess.
Thanks Base Camp Food