The MSR PocketRocket 2 Mini Stove Kit is all about giving big performance despite its ultra-compact size making it the cook-and-eat kit choice for the minimalist solo backpackers.
With its perfect sizing to boil hot water for a cup of coffee or meal pouch, the PocketRocket 2 stove will have the water boiling and ready fast. With the bot doubling for you to eat & drink from, as well as storing the stove and a 4 oz MSR fuel canister, the MSR PocketRocket 2 is an efficient option for those looking to condense their expedition kit down. Even the extra bowl gives little worry when packing up. Whether you’re bike-packing or scaling the alps, the PocketRocket 2 Mini Stove Kit is truly on your side.
Fuel not included.
- Ultra-Compact: Efficient nesting design saves precious space and slips easily into smaller packs; also makes a great back-up cook solution.
- Ultralight: Whole kit weighs just 278 g (9.9 oz), keeping pack weight to minimum.
- Fast-Boiling: PocketRocket 2 stove boils 1 liter of water in just 3.5 minutes.
- Versatile: Pot’s insulated grip allows it to serve as an eating and drinking vessel; pot lid doubles as a strainer; bowl is hot- and cold-safe.
- Includes: PocketRocket 2 stove, .75 L hard-anodized aluminum pot, 16 oz. bowl*, clear lid* with straining ports, ultralight mini pot lifter, stuff sack. Room to nest 4 oz IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately)
- Size: 0.8 LTR
- Width (Standard): 4 in
- Weight: 0.28 kg / 9.8 oz
- Length: 4 in
- Height: 5 in
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: Appx. 60 minutes
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 litre: 3.5 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 16 litres
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 2 litres
- Volume (Metric): 0.8 litres
Well impressed with this little stove. Off backpacking in Spring so plenty of time to use it to its full potential but I've tested the PR2 and it's a great little stove with a big punch 😊 a little expensive but you get what you pay for it guess.
Thanks Base Camp Food