MSR MiniWorks EX Microfilter - Is the worldwide best-selling microfilter, delivering long-lasting, field-maintainable water filtration in demanding environments. Engineered for frequent and heavy use, it utilizes our workhorse Marathon™ EX carbon/ceramic element to ensure clean, reliable and taste-free water. Thanks to its innovative AirSpring Accumulator™, it’s capable of pumping one litre per minute and the flow rate can be renewed easily and repeatedly in the field—no tools required. It’s lightweight and compact and, most importantly, been proven reliable by thousands of adventurers just like you.
- Testing: Meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%) from beginning to end of filter life in “worst-case” water.
- Reliable: Durable carbon/ceramic element ensures safe, taste-free water—even with frequent, heavy use.
- Field-maintainable: Can be cleaned repeatedly for full filter recovery with no tools required.
- Fast Flow: AirSpring Accumulator™ increases filtration speed; up to 1-liter per minute.
- Better-tasting Water: Carbon core removes unpleasant tastes and odors caused by organic compounds, such as iodine, chlorine, and pesticides.
- Weight: 0.46 kg / 1 lb
- Width: 7 cm / 2.75 in
- Length: 19 cm
- Height: 5.5 In / 14 cm
- Effective against bacteria: Yes
- Effective against particulate: Yes
- Effective against viruses: No
- Effective against chemicals/toxins: Yes
- Effective against protozoa: Yes
- Filter pore size (microns): 0.2
- Flow (strokes per liter): 85
- Field cleanable: Yes
- Filter media: Ceramic Plus Carbon
- Flow (L/min): 1 liters per min
- Cartridge life: ~2000 liters
- Country of Origin: Made in the U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials
Base Camp Food are a UK reseller for MSR Tents, Tent Accessories and a wide range of MSR Camping Equipment available.