Utilising the latest Hollow Fibre Technology and their most advanced engineering, the award winning MSR HyperFlow™ Microfilter is able to make water treatment so small and so easy to use. Compact when not in use and quick to deploy when needed, the HyperFlow™ Microfilter is a good choice whether on a day excursion or multi-day adventure.
With a flow rate of 3 litres per minute (or 1 litre per 20 strokes), this is the most efficient microfilter ever created. Included is an adapter to connect to MSR hydration bottles as well as the ability to connection to smaller bottle tops including disposable water bottles.
- Testing: Meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%) from beginning to end of filter life in “worst-case” water.
- High Flow Rate: Pumps more than 3 litres per minute or one litre every 20 strokes.
- Ultralight: Just 7.8 oz. (221 g).
- Ultra-small: Just 7x3.5 in. ( 17.8 x 8.3 cm) makes it easy to take along even when space is at a premium.
- Field-Maintainable: Can be cleaned repeatedly for flow recovery without tools.
- Super Convenient: Quick Connect bottle adapter lets you filter water directly into a variety of containers, including all MSR hydration products and other wide-mouth containers
Weight: 0.22 kg / 7.8 oz
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 7 x 3 in
- Effective Against:
- Bacteria: Yes
- Chemicals/Toxins: No
- Particulate: Yes
- Protozoa: Yes
- Viruses: No
- Filter media: Hollow Fibre
- Filter pore size (microns): 0.2
- Flow (L/min): 3 litres per minute
- Flow (strokes per litre): 20
- Cartridge life: ~1000 litres
- Field cleanable: Yes
- Field maintainable: Yes
- Material(s): Hollow Fibre
- Mechanical advantage: No
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.