The Hubba Hubba™ NX 2-Person Backpacking Tent is part of the best-selling freestanding tent range by MSR, offering very liveable accommodations whilst keeping to a lightweight freestanding design.
Regardless of whether you're on an expedition up Snowdon, Ben Nevis or hiking through the Peak District, the freestanding, 3-season MSR Hubba Hubba™ tent lets you enjoy the full backcountry experience — including time spent in the tent.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light grey rainfly colour (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Reinforced Infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams
- Durashield™-coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Compression stuff sack with pull handle
Base Camp Food are an official UK retailer of MSR tents.
|Use:||3 season Wild Camping|
|Rainfly Fabric:||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone|
|Canopy Fabric:||20D ripstop nylon|
|Mesh Type:||15D nylon micromesh|
|Floor Fabric:||30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Durashield polyurethane & DWR|
|Poles:||1 DAC Featherlite NFL|
|Minimum Weight:||1.54 kg|
|Packed Weight:||1.72 kg|
|Pack Size:||46 x 15 cm / 18 x 6 in|
|Floor Size:||213 x 127 cm / 84 x 50 in|
|Floor Area:||2.7 sq. m / 29 sq. ft|
|Vestibule Area:||1.62 (.81 +.81) sq. m / 17.5 (8.75 + 8.75) sq. ft|
Can't recommend this tent enough. So easy to setup and takedown. Plenty of room inside for me (6"3) and very light when packed away. If you're thinking about buying it, just do it.