MSR Guardian Gravity Purifier brings state-of-the-art virus protection in an easy, high-volume gravity system.
Ensuring you are provided with safe water around the world, removing viruses, bacteria, protozoa, sediment and microplastics hands-free. Simple to use, you can hang it while you go about your tasks at base camp, campsite or your accommodation whilst travelling. The 10L reservoir can provide the daily water needs of multiple people from a single fill.
With the Guardian Gravity Purifier having been originally designed to protect service members in the field, it means this rugged purifier can handle the abuse of travel and it meets the NSF P248 military testing standard.
- Ultimate Virus Protection: Meets NSF protocol P248 military testing standard for removing viruses (99.99%), bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%), sediment and microplastics from “worst-case” water conditions.
- Better-Tasting Water: Two-stage purifier includes activated carbon to reduce chemicals and unpleasant tastes and odors.
- Easy to Fill: 10 -liter reservoir is easy to fill at sinks and streams alike; covers daily water needs for drinking, cooking and hygiene.
- Simple Cleaning: No backflushing required—simply opening the purge hose flushes the system to clean it and maintain flow rate.
- Fast-Flow Rate: Up to 1 liter in 2 minutes with optimal reservoir hang height of 6 feet, 2.5x faster than the next leading gravity purifier.
- Engineered for Travel: Rugged, military-grade construction. Compact system fits easily in carry-on luggage and smaller packs.
- NSF P248 Testing Standard: The most rigorous scientific certification for proving a treatment device safely removes claimed contaminants from challenging wilderness water sources. Guardian devices are the market’s only purifiers to pass the military standard P248 testing for virus removal.
- Colour: Grey
Weight: 1 lbs 3 oz / 0.53 kg
- Dimensions: 4 x 12 x 4 in / 10 x 30 x 10 cm
- Effective Against Bacteria: Yes
- Effective Against Chemicals/Toxins: No
- Effective Against Particulate: Yes
- Effective Against Protozoa: Yes
- Effective Against Viruses: Yes
Filter Media: Advanced Hollow Fibre
- Filter Pore Size: 0.02 microns
- Flow: 0.5 litres per minute
- Cartridge Life: 3,000+ litres
- Field Cleanable: Yes
Field Maintainable: Yes
- Water Bottle Adapter: Yes
Cartridge Replacement Indicator: Yes
- Material(s): UF Hollow Fibre, ABS
Base Camp Food are a UK reseller for MSR Tents, Tent Accessories and a wide range of MSR Camping Equipment available, all with Free UK Delivery.