The MSR Access™ 3 Tent give you the winter-grade warmth without the weight, whilst being built for three. As part of the MSR Access series tents, this offers you the perfect solution for an ultralight, warm four season tent. So whether you're a pro skier, master mountaineer or a weekend warrior, the MSR Access tents are your golden ticket, with the MSR Access 3 specifically being designed to accommodate three people.
Quick to setup in the cold, once pitched you can get inside, with space to secure your gear and stay warmer. Feel safe in the knowledge that the robust frame, whilst lightweight, has been designed strong and capable to withstand overnight snow loading.
- Ultralight Warmth: Limited mesh on the tent body keeps in all that hard-earned warmth on cold nights, while the light design keeps you nimble while skiing, riding or hiking.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Cutting-edge composite materials resist breaking in challenging winter conditions.
- Robust Frame: Central-support frame optimizes interior space and resists snow loading.
- Quick Setup: Unified hubbed poles make tent quick to pitch in cold environments.
- Additional Features: Rainfly vents reduce condensation; Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating for long-term durability; two doors; two internal pockets; multiple guy points.
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, easy-load, wide-mouth stuff sack, setup instructions.
Base Camp Food are an official UK retailer of MSR tents, which are all in stock in our UK warehouse for fast, free delivery.
|Rainfly Fabric:||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield™ polyurethane & silicone
|Canopy Fabric:||20D ripstop nylon & DWR
10D polyester micro-mesh
|Floor Fabric:||30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Xtreme Shield™ polyurethane & DWR
|Poles:||1 Easton® Syclone™
|Minimum Weight:||1.99 kg
|Packed Weight:||2.30 kg
53 x 17 cm / 21 x 7 in
|Floor Area:||3.80 sq. m / 41 sq. ft
|Vestibule Area:||1.62 sq. m / 17.5 sq. ft
Easton® and Syclone™ trademarks are owned by Easton® Technical Products