The light, warm and strong MSR Access™ 2 Tent is part of an award-winning range of tents from MSR. With skiers, snowshoers and splitboarders in mind, MSR designed the Access Tent range to be the ultimate 4 season shelter that is not as heavy as a mountaineering tent but still warmer than the MSR backpacking tents.
An ultra-lightweight tent that minimises the use of mesh on the tent body to help keep in that warmth, even on cold nights, but still built with a strong robust frame that is able to withstand overnight snow loading.
A spacious interior, giving you space to change layers and organise your gear, before storing it neatly in the well sized vestibule, helps to further maximise your comfort and liveability inside the tent. An ideal tent for 4 season adventures in the wild where you can camp in less severe conditions, such as those near tree-lines.
This all makes the MSR Access 2 Tent the ultimate two-person tent for winter wilderness adventures.
- Ultralight Warmth: Limited mesh on the tent body keeps in all that hard-earned warmth on cold nights, while the light design keeps you nimble while skiing, riding or hiking.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Cutting-edge composite materials resist breaking in challenging winter conditions.
- Robust Frame: Central-support frame optimizes interior space and resists snow loading.
- Quick Setup: Unified hubbed poles make tent quick to pitch in cold environments.
- Additional Features: Rainfly vents reduce condensation; Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating for long-term durability; two doors; two internal pockets; multiple guy points.
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, easy-load, wide-mouth stuff sack, setup instructions.
Base Camp Food are an official UK retailer of MSR tents, which are all in stock in our UK warehouse for fast, free delivery.
|Rainfly Fabric:||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield™ polyurethane & silicone
|Canopy Fabric:||20D ripstop nylon & DWR
|Mesh Type:||10D polyester micro-mesh
|Floor Fabric:||30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Xtreme Shield™ polyurethane & DWR
|Poles:||1 Easton® Syclone™
|Minimum Weight:||1.64 kg
|Packed Weight:||1.86 kg
46 x 15 cm / 18 x 6 in
|Floor Area:||2.69 sq. m / 29 sq. ft
|Vestibule Area:||1.62 sq. m / 17.5 sq. ft
Easton® and Syclone™ trademarks are owned by Easton® Technical Products
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.