The MSR Access™ 1 Tent is an ultralight, four-season solo tent and ideal for ski touring and snowshoeing amongst other uses. Being warmer than a 3 Season Backpacking Tent but also lighter than a mountaineering tent, the MSR Access 1 is able to offer the occupant an ample level of comfort on cold winter nights.
With the tent being ideal for the protected winter conditions found near treeline, striking a perfect balance of winter-grade warmth without the weight, the MSR Access series tents also feature a central-support frame that withstands overnight snow loading.
Thanks to the unified hubbed poles that make the tent quick to pitch in cold environments and the generous space afforded inside, you can get the tent pitched up and be in the warmth with your gear secure without delay.
- Ultralight Warmth: Limited mesh on the tent body keeps in all that hard-earned warmth on cold nights, while the tent’s light design keeps you nimble while on the move.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Cutting-edge composite materials resist breaking in challenging winter conditions.
- Robust Frame: Central-support frame optimizes interior space and resists snow loading.
- Quick Setup: Unified hubbed poles make tent quick to pitch in cold environments.
- Additional Features: Rainfly vents reduce condensation; Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating for long-term durability; one door; one internal pocket; multiple guy points.
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, easy-load, wide-mouth stuff sack, setup instructions.
Base Camp Food are an official UK retailer of MSR tents, which are all in stock in our UK warehouse for fast, free delivery.
|Rainfly Fabric:||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield™ polyurethane & silicone|
|Canopy Fabric:||20D ripstop nylon & DWR|
|Mesh Type:||10D polyester micro-mesh
|Floor Fabric:||30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Xtreme Shield™ polyurethane & DWR
|Poles:||1 Easton® Syclone™
|Minimum Weight:||1.37 kg
|Packed Weight:||1.60 kg
46 x 15 cm / 18 x 6 in
|Floor Area:||1.76 sq. m / 19 sq. ft
|Vestibule Area:||0.23 sq. m / 9 sq. ft
Easton® and Syclone™ trademarks are owned by Easton® Technical Products
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.