The LifeStraw Peak Series 8L Large Capacity Gravity Water System combined with an additional 8L storage bag doubles the water holding capacity of your best in dromedary, best in water filtration performance system. Both 8L gravity and storage bags are fully leak-proof systems that allow for mobility.
An excellent, extra capacity basecamp filtration for your whole crew or family.
The filtration system helps to protect against bacteria, parasites, microplastics, silt, sand, and cloudiness. The filter system is easy to hang from a tree or RV for quick hydration
in for excellent ability. Made with premium materials resistant to punctures and rips during your travels. The straw can be removed from the gravity bag and can be used as a straw on the go or with your bottle. The membrane microfilter lasts up to 2,000 L (500 gallons)
- Weight: Dirty water bag: 19 oz | 536 g, Safe storage bag: 15.2 oz | 430 g
- Dimensions: Dirty water bag: 14 x 23.5 in | 35.6 x 59.7 cm, Safe storage bag: 14 x 23.5 in | 35.6 x 59.7 in
- Hose length: 47 in | 1.2 m
LifeStraw Peaks Series Membrane Microfilter Protects Against:
- 99.999999% of bacteria
- 99.999% of parasites
- 99.999% of microplastics, silt, sand, and cloudiness
- Pore Size: 0.2 micron
- Membrane Microfilter lasts up to 2,000 L | 500 gallons – water will stop flowing through once the filter has reached the end of its lifetime
Additional Filtration Specifications:
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 drinking water standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- BPA Free, FDA approved, premium materials
- Includes: LifeStraw Peak Series 8L gravity bag with hose and standard quick connector, carabiner, leak-proof cap for water storage, easy carry strap, LifeStraw Peak Series 8L safe water storage bag, custom cap with twist-spout, backwash accessory, user manual
Base Camp Food are an Official LifeStraw UK Reseller Partner. Buy any complete LifeStraw filter system and get FREE UK Delivery.