LifeStraw designed the Peak Series Compact Gravity Water Filter System as a simple, lightweight and compactible option for wild camping and backpacking. Featuring a 3L water storage bag, made from premium materials to give extra durability, withstanding the same toughness and usage you put your other gear through. LifeStraw go so far as to say you'll never have to buy another. The optimized filtration cartridge boasts a high flow rate and ability to remove sand and silt without clogging.
LifeStraw Peak Series Compact Gravity Water Filter System 3L, designed to be ultra-versatile and fully leak-proof. You can use as a storage system while journeying, or use the straw filter by itself or with a standard water bottle. The enhanced microfilter performance has a re-engineered membrane and custom backwash accessory means better performance against sand and silt, maintaining great flow over the long haul.
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 20.8 in | 22 x 52.9 cm
- Weight: 8.1oz | 228 g
- Hose Length: 47 in | 1.2 m
LifeStraw Peaks Series Membrane Microfilter Protects Against:
- 99.999999% of bacteria
- 99.999% of parasites
- 99.999% of microplastics, silt, sand, and cloudiness
- Pore Size: 0.2 micron
- Membrane Microfilter lasts up to 2,000 L | 500 gallons – water will stop flowing through once the filter has reached the end of its lifetime
Additional Filtration Specifications:
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 drinking water standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- BPA Free, FDA approved, premium materials
- Includes: LifeStraw Peak Series 3L gravity bag with hose and standard quick connector, carabiner, leak-proof cap for water storage, easy carry strap, backwash accessory, user manual
Base Camp Food are an Official LifeStraw UK Reseller Partner. Buy any complete LifeStraw filter system and get FREE UK Delivery.