The 1L capacity LifeStraw Peak Series Collapsible Squeeze Bottle... The larger sized bottle that helps when you're ready to stop carrying around a bag of plastic parts and multiple water bottles?
LifeStraw’s Peak compact squeeze filtration is an all-in-one water storage and filtration device. Made from premium materials, it’s durable enough to last you on your long-haul adventures without having to worry about rips, tears, and punctures. Ultralight and collapsible at less than 4 ounces, you can grab and go, using as a straw filter, storage solution, squeeze system or connecting to other Peak Series systems to best fit your adventure. The filter membrane density has been optimized for flow rate and the over-cap features and smart seal mouthpiece prevent leakage.
- Robust carrying feature makes it easy to connect to your pack with a carabiner or rope
- Enhanced microfilter performance: Our re-engineered membrane and custom backwash accessory means better performance against sand and silt, maintaining great flow over the long haul
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 12.1 in | 12 x 30.8 cm
- Weight: 3.9 oz | 110 g
LifeStraw Peak Series Straw Filter Protects Against:
- 99.999999% of bacteria
- 99.999% of parasites
- 99.999% of microplastics, silt, sand, and cloudiness
- Pore Size: 0.2 micron
- Membrane Microfilter lasts up to 2,000 L | 500 gallons – water will stop flowing through once the filter has reached the end of its lifetime
Additional Filtration Specifications:
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 drinking water standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- BPA Free, FDA approved, premium materials
- Includes: LifeStraw Peak Series 1L collapsible squeeze bottle with screw-top cap and tether, backwash accessory, user manual
Base Camp Food are an Official LifeStraw UK Reseller Partner.