The LifeStraw Mission comes in this 5L size and a larger 12L size. Both are high-volume gravity water filter and purifier systems. The 0.02-micron pore size membrane is able to reassuringly remove bacteria, viruses, parasites microplastics, dirt and silt.
Perfect for your base camp on any outdoor adventure or survival expedition, the LifeStraw Mission filtration system is capable of filtering 12L per hour. This 5L version provides a lighter & more compact alternative that is ideal for when you're only needing to provide water to a smaller group.
- Membrane ultrafilter purifies water and removes 99.999% of viruses, 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, 99.999% of microplastics, silt, sand, and cloudiness; 0.02 micron pore size
- Meets NSF/ANSI P231 drinking water standard for reduction of viruses, bacteria and parasites
- Membrane ultrafilter lasts up to 4,755 gal |18,000 L
- Weight: 1.17 lbs | 0.53kg
- 5L hose Length: 31.5 in | 80 cm
- 5L bag size: 15.8 x 6.7 in | 40.1 x 17 cm
- Filter size: 12.6 in | 320 mm
- Max flow rate: 3.1 gal/hr | 12 L/hr
- Food grade materials (US FDA 21 CFR standards)
- BPA Free
- Bag is made of durable, TPU laminated nylon
- Replaceable filter & parts are available
- Includes: 5-litre gravity bag with quick-connect hose, water purification cartridge and built-in backwashing system
LifeStraw's Giving Back Campaign means your purchase has an impact: one purchase, one child, one year of safe water.
LifeStraw is also a proud B Corp and Climate Neutral Certified brand, committed to meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability.
Base Camp Food are an Official LifeStraw UK Reseller Partner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.