The LifeStraw Mission is a high-volume gravity water filter and purifier system. Available in this 12L capacity and a smaller 5L capacity, they have a 0.02-micron pore size membrane for filtration. This is able to reassuringly remove bacteria, viruses, parasites microplastics, dirt and silt.
Perfect for your base camp on any outdoor adventure or survival expedition, the LifeStraw Mission filtration system is capable of filtering 12L per hour.
- Membrane ultrafilter purifies water and removes 99.999% of viruses, 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, 99.999% of microplastics, silt, sand, and cloudiness; 0.02 micron pore size
- Meets NSF/ANSI P231 drinking water standard for reduction of viruses, bacteria and parasites
- Membrane ultrafilter lasts up to 4,755 gal |18,000 L
- Weight: 1.17 lbs | 0.53kg
- 12L hose length: 27.6 in | 701 mm
- 12L bag size: 23.8 x 6.7 in | 60.5 x 17 cm
- Filter size: 12.6 in | 320 mm
- Max flow rate: 3.1 gal/hr | 12 L/hr
- Food grade materials (US FDA 21 CFR standards)
- BPA Free
- The bag is made of durable, TPU laminated nylon
- Replaceable filters & parts are available
- Includes: 5-litre gravity bag with a quick-connect hose, water purification cartridge and built-in backwashing system
LifeStraw's Giving Back Campaign means your purchase has an impact: one purchase, one child, one year of safe water.
LifeStraw is also a proud B Corp and Climate Neutral Certified brand, committed to meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability.
Base Camp Food are an Official LifeStraw UK Reseller Partner. Buy any LifeStraw product and get FREE UK Delivery, no minimum spend.