LifeStraw Go Stainless Steel 1L (34 fl oz) water bottle is the ultimate sidekick for safer, better-tasting water for travel and everyday use. The stainless steel BPA-free bottle filters out nasties, so you can fill up from airport bathrooms, a tap in Mexico, or a gas station while road-tripping. The advanced 2-stage filter improves taste and protects against bacteria, parasites, microplastics, chlorine, silt, sand, and cloudiness. The double wall vacuum insulation keeps your water cool all day. Do good on the go and avoid single-use plastic bottles. For every purchase, a child in need receives safe drinking water for a year.
The LifeStraw Go Stainless Steel water bottles are available in two different sizes and a range of colours. Click Here to view the LifeStraw Go Stainless Steel 700ml water bottles.
- IMPROVES TASTE: the Carbon filter reduces chlorine, odours + organic chemical matter
- FILTERS OUT CONTAMINANTS: the Membrane microfilter protects against Bacteria, Parasites, Microplastics, sand, dirt, and cloudiness
- LONG LASTING: The membrane microfilter lasts up to 1,000 gal (4,000 L). Carbon filter lasts up to 26 gallons (100 L) - about two months.
- SAVES WASTE: The membrane microfilter saves 8,000 single use plastic water bottles
- LifeStraw is proud to be a B Corp and Climate Neutral Certified brand, committed to meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability
- For every purchase, a child in need receives to safe drinking water for a year.
- Volume: 1L | 34 fl oz
- Weight: 624g
- Height: 28cm
- Replaceable filters & parts
- Double wall vacuum insulation keeps your water cool all day. Not intended to keep liquids hot, as heat inside bottle can cause pressure when opening after a few hours.
- Includes: stainless steel bottle, BPA-Free membrane microfilter, activated carbon filter, cap with colour-matched silicone mouthpiece
LifeStraw Membrane Microfilter Removes:
- Membrane microfilter protects against 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, 99.999% of microplastics, silt, sand and cloudiness.
- Activated carbon filter protects against chlorine, organic chemical matter, and removes odours for improved taste
- Meets NSF 42 standard for chlorine reduction
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 drinking water standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- Membrane microfilter lasts up to 1,000 gal | 4,000 L, pore size: 0.2 micron
- Activated carbon filter lasts up to 26 gal | 100 L
Base Camp Food are an Official LifeStraw UK Reseller Partner.